There are no tour guides on Corcovado Mountain to tell the story of the Christ the Redeemer statue, except the private tour guides previously hired to take tourists there.
However, you can learn right now all the relevant historic facts and curiosities about Christ statue such as:
- – why, when and how was the monument built
- – who paid for the construction of the statue
- – how much did it cost to build
- – how long did it take to build
- – where did the idea of building the Christ the Redeemer statue come from
- – who owns the statue
- – how did the sculpture get to the summit of Corcovado
- – what is the interior of the statue like
The answers to these questions and many other interesting facts about the monument can be found in a single e-book. Just download now a pdf copy of Christ the Redeemer Statue – A Comprehensive Guidebook to Visiting the Rio de Janeiro Landmark atop Corcovado Mountain.
Get right away a FREE preview of the Christ e-book by email